The TEDTalks Team is expanding and we’re approaching the TED Community first.
We’re looking for a FULLTIME MEDIA PRODUCTION ASSISTANT skilled in the following areas:
• Web & blog savvy: experienced with blogs and the web, able to troubleshoot HTML, update RSS feeds, manage and organize media assets.
• Fluency/Familiarity with: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Image Ready, Illustrator, InDesign), optimizing images for the web.
• Skilled with: Final Cut Pro and working knowledge of video editing.
• Familiarity with: basic principles of video encoding and compression (Cleaner, Compressor, Flash).
• Experience with graphic design and video editing / motion graphics A PLUS.
Ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, curious and multi-faceted.
This job is based out of our New York (Tribeca) office. Salary will be based on experience.
Email us at jobs (at) ted (dot) com. Include “Media Production Assistant” in the subject. Be sure to tell us about your favorite TEDTalk…
Note: This posting will be removed when the position is filled.