The only way to get things done—set your eyes on the goal, tilt forward, start running, and build momentum. That is the wisdom behind the theme for TEDWomen 2015: Momentum. TEDWomen 2015 will be held May 27-29, 2015, in Monterey, California, and will bring together a community of thinkers, doers and dreamers from around the world to hear talks on ideas that are creating ripples in our world.
Registration for TEDWomen 2015 has just opened. Thinking about applying? To get you in the spirit, browse the top 15 TEDWomen talks (so far), from mighty, fascinating women and men.
These talks are from people of all ages, from 13 to 76, with wildly different life experiences, working in many different fields. In fact, perhaps these speakers have just one thing in common— they offer a fresh, inspiring idea to TEDWomen’s warm and vibrant community.
- Maysoon Zayid: I got 99 problems … palsy is just one (5.6 million views)
- Sheryl Sandberg: Why we have too few women leaders (4.9 million views)
- Arianna Huffington: How to succeed? Get more sleep (2.8 million views)
- Diana Nyad: Never, ever give up (2.6 million views)
- iO Tillett Wright: Fifty shades of gay (2.0 million views)
- Hans Rosling: The magic washing machine (1.9 million views)
- Jane Fonda: Life’s third act (1.9 million views)
- Caroline Casey: Looking past limits (1.7 million views)
- Tony Porter: A call to men (1.6 million views)
- Sue Austin: Deep sea diving … in a wheelchair (1.6 million views)
- Rufus Griscom + Alisa Volkman: Let’s talk parenting taboos (1.6 million views)
- Sheryl Sandberg + Pat Mitchell: So we leaned in … now what? (1.6 million views
- Boyd Varty: What I learned from Nelson Mandela (1.3 million views)
- Amber Case: We are all cyborgs now (1.2 million views)
- Maya Penn: Meet a young entrepreneur, cartoonist, designer, activist (1.1 million views)