Since launching the TED Fellows program ten years ago, we’ve gotten to know and support some of the brightest, most ambitious thinkers, change-makers and culture-shakers from nearly every discipline and corner of the world. The numbers speak for themselves:
- 472 Fellows covering a vast array of disciplines, from astrophysics to the arts
- 96 countries represented
- More than 1.3 million views per TED Talk given by Fellows (on average)
- At least 90 new businesses and 46 nonprofits fostered within the program
Whether it’s discovering new galaxies, leading social movements or making waves in environmental conservation, with the support of TED, our Fellows are dedicated to making the world a better place through their innovative work. And you could be one of them.
Apply now to be a TED Fellow by August 27, 2019.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to give a talk on the TED mainstage
- Career coaching and speaker training
- Mentorship, professional development and public relations guidance
- The opportunity to be part of a diverse, collaborative community of more than 450 thought leaders
- Participation in the global TED2020 conference in Vancouver, BC
What are the requirements?
- An idea worth spreading!
- A completed online application consisting of general biographical information, short essays on your work and three references (It’s short, fun, and it’ll make you think…)
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- You must be fluent in English.
- You must be available to be in Vancouver, BC from April 17 to April 25, 2020.
What do you have to lose?
- Nothing! So apply today.
- Worried you aren’t qualified? Let us decide.
The deadline to apply is August 27, 2019 at 11:59pm UTC. To learn more about the TED Fellows program and apply, head here. Don’t wait until the last minute! We do not accept late applications. Really.