TEDWomen 2020 is nearly here! The day-long conference will take place on November 12 via TED’s new virtual conference platform. TEDWomen attendees will experience TED’s signature talks as well as an array of live, interactive sessions, community “idea dates,” small-group speaker Q&As and more. The talks featured in the program have been developed in collaboration with an incredible group of TEDx organizers from Lagos, Nigeria; Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago; Montreal, Canada; Colombo, Sri Lanka; and Sydney, Australia. TEDWomen will celebrate and amplify dynamic, multi-dimensional ideas from these communities and around the world.
In the midst of uncertainty, the greatest peril is to retreat or become immobilized. At TEDWomen, we’ll hear from bold leaders who are stepping forward and taking action.
TEDWomen 2020 speakers and performers include:
- Kluane Adamek, Assembly of First Nations Yukon Regional Chief
- Kylar W. Broadus, Human and civil rights attorney and advocate
- Kemi DaSilva-Ibru, Women’s health specialist
- Adie Delaney, Educator and performer
- Elizabeth Diller, Architect, artist and designer
- Julia Gillard, 27th Prime Minister of Australia
- Jamila Gordon, AI advocate
- Kesha, Musician, actress, activist
- María Teresa Kumar, Civic leader
- JayaShri Maathaa, Monk
- Megan McArthur, NASA astronaut
- Madison McFerrin, Singer and songwriter
- Renee Montgomery, WNBA champion and activist
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Economist and international development expert
- Angélique Parisot-Potter, Legal and business integrity leader
- Sophie Rose, Infectious disease researcher
- Apiorkor Seyiram Ashong-Abbey, Poet and author
- Gloria Steinem, Feminist activist and writer
- Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya, Politician
- Tracy Young, Builder
- View the full speaker lineup
TED has partnered with a number of organizations to support its mission and contribute to the idea exchange at TEDWomen 2020. These organizations are collaborating with the TED team on innovative ways to engage a virtual audience and align their ideas and perspectives with this year’s programming. This year’s partners include: Boston Consulting Group, Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant, Project Management Institute and the U.S. Air Force.
TEDWomen 2020 is taking place on November 12, 11am – 6pm ET. TEDWomen applications will be accepted until 9am ET, November 9 (or until sold out). Learn more and apply now!